HEPA ULPA filters
High efficiency filter medium „filtex®ELPAC“ is made of spezial –high-quality microglass fibre paper with aluminum seperators. (electric conductivity).
This allowes increased air flow rates at low pressure drop.
Temperature resistance up to 120°C.
High temperature execution up to 250°C (300°C)
Optional with ground terminal for Ex-protection.
End filter unit for clean rooms, cabins fan units...
The filter provides increased flow rates with low initial pressure drop.
Applications where electric conductivity and grounding is necessary.
High temperature applications.
Types - Filter classes - Medium:
|SFA frame of galvanized steel||E10(H10)-U16||filtex®ELPAC|
|SFAA frame of Al||E10(H10)-U16||filtex®ELPAC|
|SFAR frame of stainless steeli||E10(H10)-U16||filtex®ELPAC|
|SFAW frame of MDF||E10(H10)-U16||filtex®ELPAC|
|SFAP... "high flow" ☼ with St galvanized frame||class E10-U17||filtex®ELPAC H.F.|
|SFAAP... "high flow" ☼ with Al-frame||class E10-U17||filtex®ELPAC H.F.|
|SFARP... "high flow" ☼ with stainless St frame||class E10-U17||filtex®ELPAC H.F.|
|SFAWP... "high flow" ☼ with MDF frame||class E10-U17||filtex®ELPAC H.F.|
☼ Energy Saver - Energiesparfilter
- Filter medium filtex®ELPAC and filtex®ELPAC H.G (high flow)
- Electric conductivity for EX- Protection
- High temperature execution up to 250°C
- Frame materials St-galvanizedt, MDF, optional in stainless steel or Al
- Alle Standard dimensions, special dimensions on request
- Various options for special applications
- option cleanability
- Technical Data see TECHDOC or on request